Printing and Prepress
Before going to print, we make sure your images will reproduce well, your color proofs are calibrated to match, and your press pdfs along with mechanicals are built correctly.
When creating layouts for print, it's important to know that the file will have no errors when it goes to press.
- Layouts are built correctly with the right type settings
- Check for under-color adjustments
- Adjust images within printer specified d-max allowances
- Make sure files comply with unique prepress requirements your printer or media outlet may have
- Save out final PDFx/1a or TIFF/it files
- Print SWOP calibrated color proofs with guides and color bars
Large Format Printing and Finishing
Large photos, art prints, canvas art and vinyl banners can be produced at sizes up to 44" x 100'. There is also the option of adding finishing services such as photo mounting and canvas stretching.
Now that file delivery has gone digital, original images on film may need to be scanned as usable electronic images. If it wil need to be sized up a large percentage, our oil mounted scanning process is the best way to capture what exists in a slide or negative's raw form.
Scan and digitize all your photos!
- Featured Businesses and Organizations
- Medium Format Film
- Paper Photos
- Art Pieces
- ... and more.